How we use the information we collect from you and that you share with us:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us respond to your individual needs offering personalized services designed with you in mind.
- To improve our website: We wish to improve your experience on our website and the information you provide, as well as your feedback, helps us to make our site as user-friendly and enjoyable an experience as possible.
- To improve our customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support your needs, both on- and offline.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature: From time to time, we may offer contests and giveaways, surveys and other special promotions that may require the collection of personal information. Participation for any special promotion is voluntary.
- To send periodic emails: If you have signed up to receive any updates, special offers or our monthly newsletter. You will receive periodic updates we believe will benefit you. You may, at any time, opt out of this feature by contacting us via email or clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.
Additional Information Collected
While visiting our website, Google Analytics (including Advertising Features) and other web analytics software automatically collects traffic data, which is anonymous information that does not personally identify you. The traffic data collected includes, but is not limited to, IP address, domain server, traffic source, content viewed, and technology used. This data is specifically used for marketing purposes and to enhance the usability of our website.
Cookies are small files that a site, or its service provider, transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) enabling the site(s) or service provider’s system to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
To allow our customer to connect with us in a number of different ways, our website uses a platform provided by Tawk.to, an Application Service Provider, to enable our customers to contact Precision Air customer service representatives in real-time chat and email. To learn more about Tawk.to, visit https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
Disclosure to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep all information confidential. We may release information if we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, protect ours or other’s rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the consent and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
Children Under 13
We do not knowingly collect or use personal data from children under 13 without the proper consent form their parents and/or guardians. However, in the case a child has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact us immediately to remove their information.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you visit our site, fill out a form, enter a contest and/or make use of any part of our site asking for personal information. The information you provide, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to another company.
Surveys and Contests
Google Analytics Opt-Out
To allow web users to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed an Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information or to install the browser add-on please click here.